Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers

Hello everyone! It's Saturday, I'm not babysitting, I'm at home watching the Yankees beat the Indians, and blogging and commenting and reading and posting my SBS sale for the MeMorial Weekend. Big parade here in Freeport, NY, so come on down if you're in the neighborhood.

So my SBS sale is $10 off my newest piece:




This weekend only, this beautiful tablecloth now $50. It is a one-of-a-kind, I cannot make another exactly like it, and it is so pretty and cheerful, I'm sure you can find a nice home for it. Please write SBS in messages to seller and I will refund your paypal $10.

And please see the other Saturday Blog Shoppers on the link to the left! Thank you for reading and commenting and browsing all the wonderful stores and their sales!

1 comment:

  1. Came by earlier and didn't see your post... glad I decided to stop by again.
    Your tablecloth is so pretty! I know it must have taken quite a bit of work!

    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete