Friday, February 19, 2010

Saturday Bloggers Shopping Spree

It's time for another Saturday Bloggers Shopping Spree! This Saturday and Sunday only Feb 20 and Feb 21 I am offering 20% off any item in my shop. Please write like "20% off" or "Saturday Blog Shop" in notes to seller and I will refund the difference. Some of my newest items are just in time for spring:

This is the Asian Music Tablerunner. It measures 52" x 11 1/2", backed with silk:





Let the sunshine into your house! Spring is coming, yes it is! Yellow toile "Lovers" in yellow:





Verstatile tablerunner: spring on one side, fall on the other. Just turn it over when the seasons change:




And this is just cheerful. You can't help but smile every time you see it:





And be sure to click on the Saturday Blog link on my sidebar to connect to other bloggers offering more great deals. Happy shopping!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck, I'm going to check out your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep spreading the sunshine!!! On my way to your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post... love the tablerunner:)

    Great weekend sale:) Going to visit your shop!

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tablerunners! I'm off to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks so much for posting my banner on your page : ) I am so flattered!
    You have a few follower : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely table runners! I always love the toile you choose. ;)

    ReplyDelete