Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers

Ah, Saturday again, another chance to buy something from my store on sale! My shop, and the other Saturday Blogger Shoppers, who are also running their specials. This weekend only take 10% off any piece in this section, including my newest pieces:



This is a table topper made of Sunbrella fabric. Perfect for summer!




These matching table runners are just elegant. The pretty blue and white pattern will dress up any room in your house.




And this is my newest tablecloth, a nice cheery sunny yellow Laura Ashley toile. You can use this in your kitchen breakfast nook, on the dining table, or as a picnic cloth. Let your little girls use it for their tea parties!

Please write SBS in the notes to seller and I will refund your paypal account. Thank you for shopping in my store, and be sure to look at the other Saturday Blog Shoppers by clicking on the link on my sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely items! I very fond of the tablecloth! So lovely!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore the fabrics you picked out :) great choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, you have been busy! I love the Laura Ashley fabrics :)

    Have a wonderful 4th :) T.

    ReplyDelete