Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers

Hello everyone out there in Blogville! It's Saturday morning and I'm finally blogging for the Saturday Blog Shoppers super sales! I know I haven't participated in quite a while, but I hope to be able to blog on Saturdays again, and re-join the network.

This Saturday, in addition to the 10% Christmas in July discount, I will take ANOTHER 10% off any purchase made today, from either of my stores, Custom Designs by Nancy and Nancy's Fabric Shop! Choose any piece, perhaps a nice lavendar sachet?





Maybe you need new potholders/trivets?




Or perhaps you're contemplating making pillows to decorate your space, and are looking for just the right material?




Or maybe a spectacular tote bag?




Anything you want, I will refund 20% via paypal, today only! Also, please follow the link to Saturday Blog Shoppers to see other terrific specials for today only.

3 comments:

  1. These ARE very nice gifts and ideas! Oh to be able to buy all the fabric I want! You have so many beauties! Welcome back and good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy, nice to see you again in Bloggerville :)

    Lovely items, I love your fabrics, you must have a big stash :)

    Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy! Good luck with your sale..your fabrics, as usual, are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete